Beach to Bay
Swim in between the tranquil and warm waters of the stunning Bay of Islands
- Date29 Oct 2022
Nestled in the stunning Bay of Islands, New Zealand’s first capital Russell will play host to this summer’s Beach to Bay Swim - the first of ten events in the New Zealand Ocean Swim Series.
The tranquil and warm waters of the Far North, plays host to the most scenic harbour crossings on the yearly swim calendar.
Consisting of six different swim events, the Beach to Bay Swim provides an ocean swim event for all ages and abilities.
- The 3.3km Beach to Bay is the premier event of the day and is guaranteed to leave you in awe as you leave one of new Zealands most stunning beaches.
- The 1km Round the Bay is an achievable distance for most individuals with swimming experience
- The 500m Beach Blast is the perfect swim if you are new to open water swimming and a great introduction to the open water swimming world.
- The Banana Boat OceanKids has two swim distances; 100m and 200m for kids aged between 7-12 years old.
- Amphibian Swim is a 500m swim followed by a 3km and 300m swim to finish it off.
This event has been bought back by popular demand and is is a great way to view the beautiful scenery and mix up you day.
Russell NZ, New Zealand
oceanswims.com is the guardian of ocean swimming
Passionately supporting more than 60,000 ocean and open water swimmers.
Australasia’s largest ocean swimming community
Leave a Reply ·